**Written on Saturday.**
This blogpost could have been written while I was on the train, heading to work. But because I'm torn between doing homework and taking a nap...here I am. I randomly decided before falling asleep on Mardi Gras night to give up all social media for Lent (along with candy). So, I use some of that idle time that was spent on social media to write in my little notepad.
Geez, what a lame.
So, in honor of Vibe magazine and indecisiveness...I present to you 20 Questions.
- Why can't I sleep past 9a when my alarm clock is off?
- Am I old?
- Did they ever find out who let those dogs out?
- Whose version of "Creepin" is better: Luther or Stevie?
- Is Lil Wayne ever gonna release Tha Carter V?
- What do my neighbors "like" me to blast more: "Songs in the Key of Life" or "Innervisions"?
- Why didn't Drake give us a date and time so we'd know if we'd be late?
- Why aren't there are more recreational basketball leagues for women?
- Who told Nike to stop selling my fave hoopin shoe in my size?
- Who else is ready for Winter to get the hell up outta here?
**OK, so I could only think of 10. Maybe I should take that nap.**
K to the...